For jobs footnotes
- Clean Energy at work. Clean Energy Council. 2 June 2020.
- IEEFA Australia: Battery storage, renewables, hydrogen and rare earths – investment and transition planning can create jobs now and into the future. IEEFA. October 21 2019.
- Star of The South Project. WSP.
- Proposal for first offshore windfarm has 250 turbines off Victorian coast. The Guardian, June 2017.
- Exploration License Approval for Australia’s First Offshore Wind Project a Welcome Step to Create Local Jobs while addressing Climate Change, Maritime Union of Australia. 20 March 2019.
- Employment in Renewable Energy Activities in Australia 2018-19. Australian Bureau of Statistics. 6 April 2020.
- The distributed energy resources revolution, a roadmap for Australia's enormous rooftop solar and battery potential. Clean Energy Council, 29 August 2019.
Clean Energy Regulator, The Renewable Energy Target 2019 Administrative Report, September 2020.
- Australia could aim for 700 per cent renewables, ARENA boss. Renew Economy. 8 October 2019.
- Can renewable hydrogen become the Netflix of the electricity sector? Renew Economy, 11 October 2019