For clean energy footnotes
- Managing the Phase out of Coal: A comparison of Actions in G20 countries. International Secretariat of Climate Transparency. May 2019.
- As above; and For Climate's Sake: Coal Free by 2030. Climate Analytics Report 2019.
- Annual update finds renewables are cheapest new-build power. CSIRO & AEMO. 21 December 2018.
- Biggest solar deal: BlueScope to use 500,000 solar panels. Australian Financial Review. 19 July 2018.
- Green Energy Markets, via The Guardian. Clean energy set to provide 35% of Australia's electricity within two years. The Guardian. July 31 2019.
- Australia could aim for 700 per cent renewables, ARENA boss. Renew Economy. 8 October 2019.